Monthly Full Moon Ceremonies
Join us in this sacred ceremony to align more to ‘being’ the light and change in your world. To meditate under the stars, around a fire and walk through the portal of the paper bark trees, to work with and open to the energies present, this is how we make the most of the Full Moon gift.
- Any crystals you can carry to charge under the moon and contribute to the gathering.
- If there is something you would like to let go of from the previous lunar month write it down and bring the piece of paper to burn in the fire. Maybe a situation with a family member, an outworn business idea, an emotional way of being that you know it is time to merge and transmute. Or maybe a vision you’ve held onto too tightly that needs an energetic lift; by surrendering it you are able to allow a new slant to come to the fore.
- A wrap or jumper incase the sea and night air gets cool.
- Cushion if you want one.
- If we are at the Ocean a towel to sit on if you choose.
- An open heart and the biggest smile.
Tracey thank you for a beautiful night last night giving thanks to the moon and to mother earth.You have an amazing gift of pure love straight from the heart. I felt very blessed to have my teenage daughter (who is coming into her own power as a young woman) share with me such a beautiful night. Thank you everyone for sharing such love & joy, we look forward to next month. Debbie Lucus
Just home from the most amazing full moon meditation with Tracey Rhodes by a fireside with many nature spirits and aboriginal elders in spirit. We had many bats flying over and a resident baby owl observing the initiation ceremony that Tracey officiated as we walked through the path of light. It was a very special experience with the wind blowing forth the sounds of her crystal bowls and her toning. Our group was very grateful to experience her very special blessing. Can’t wait for next full moon to see what she has planned. Thank you so much Tracey. Lisle
Dates for 2018 Full Moon ceremonies are:
- March 2nd Friday @ 6.15pm at the Ocean for Pisces Sun – Full Moon at 11.50am
- March 31st Saturday @ 6.15pm – Actual Full Moon time- 11.39pm
- April 30th Monday @ 6.15pm – Actual Full Moon time – 11am
- May 29th Tuesday @ 6.15pm – Actual Full Moon time- Wednesday at 0.21am
- June 28th Thursday @ 6.15pm – Actual Full Moon time- 2.55pm
- July 28th Saturday 6.15pm –Actual Full Moon time- 6.21am Eclipse
- August 24th Sunday @6.15pm – Actual Full Moon time- 9.57pm
- September 25th Tuesday @6.15pm -Actual Full Moon time- 12.55pm
- October 25th Thursday @ 6.15pm -Actual Full Moon time- 3.46am
- November 23rd Friday @ 6.45pm – Actual Full Moon time- 3.12pm
- December23rd Sunday @ 6.30pm -Actual Full Moon time- 4.50a,